Just wanted to make a post about Thanksgiving! I know I did one last year but I still feel like too many people forget about this amazing holiday!!! I get it, 2020 has not been the best year and why should we be thankful for it? Well, I’m glad you asked! Let me give you a somewhat short list of some of the things YOU can be thankful for this year!
- That you still have your life!
- I know what you’re thinking. “But what about all of those others who don’t have their lives”? Yes, I would say that it is a tragedy what has happened this year with the virus. Yes, we should mourn for those people. But, I will say that we need to be grateful for what we DO have and not see EVERYTHING we’ve lost this year. Including lives.
- That there are still beautiful sunrises and sunsets!
- Let’s face it. No matter what kind of bad/sad/down mood you may be in or what kind of day you’ve had. Seeing a sunrise/sunset is breathtaking! I know for myself it immediately lifts my mood and makes me feel like my day is amazing. I hope they do the same for you!
- I love chocolate… I don’t think there needs to be an explanation… if so, please leave a comment?
- If you don’t like turkey or cannot eat it due to dietary restrictions…. I’m sorry. I will think of you while I am enjoying my delicious turkey and gluten-free stuffing. I love food so I had to add this in since Thanksgiving is this week.
- Be grateful that you can still laugh and have a sense of humor. I know that we all have people in our lives that could use a laugh.
Well, I could go on and on and on but I won’t bore you like that! I just hope that you can still enjoy this Thanksgiving and remember that even though 2020 has been a year to forget, that there are still soo many things to be grateful for this year!
As Always, Be Strong and Courageous
I have a link to a wonderful website where I got some ideas for the information I put in my blog! If you need some inspiration for ways to be thankful this year check them out!